Our client, was looking for respondents aged between 13-18 years old and those respondents who participate in any sports activity like- Running, Baseball, Gymnastic etc. There were several quotas in place at client's end on types of sports activity respondent takes part in and number of times per month respondent participate in those activity. Client was only looking for respondents who are well aware of different sports brands available in the market and using brands like Nike, Addidas, Puma etc. Client was specifically looking for respondents who participate in sports activity like Running and Baseball.
Targeting respondents aged between 13-18 years old was very difficult due to panel restriction. Since, our panel allows respondents to register with us who are above 18 years of age. It was hard to pre-identify respondents based on the brands they are aware off and the sports activity respondent participates in.
- Pre-Screener was used to identify the respondent's age and to know if respondent has any children between 13-18 years old.
- Those respondents who answered that they have children aged between 13-18 years old were allowed to participate in the survey.
- We asked parents to call their children and allow them to participate in the survey.
- Continuous email reminders were sent to achieve the required sample size.
- Due to the lack of targeted sample, sampling was done after every couple of hours to make sure more respondents participate in the survey.