Sample Only Study
Japan -Osaka Only
Aged 13-18 years old
- Pre-Screener was used to identify the respondent's age and to know if respondent has any children between 13-18 years old.
- Those respondents who answered that they have children aged between 13-18 years old were allowed to participate in the survey.
- We asked parents to call their children and allow them to participate in the survey.
- Continuous email reminders were sent to achieve the required sample size.
- Due to the lack of targeted sample, sampling was done after every couple of hours to make sure more respondents participate in the survey.