Sample Only Weekly Tracker Study
USA, France, Germany and Mexico
200 completes per Country
Sr. ITDM's and BDM's
Our client was keen to understand the usage of technologies and preferences of ITDM’s and BDM’s in their respective companies/organizations. The target group was ITDM's/ IT Professionals and BDM’s in 1-999 employee size companies with quotas on 1-49, 50-99,100-499 and 500-999 employee size companies. The targeting criteria includes respondents from various industries except Government and Education sector and requires decision makers and influencers who have decision making authority for IT solutions within their organization.
- The client had an honesty detector algorithm in place which helped differentiate the responses as honest and dishonest within the survey.
- Maintaining the honesty rate was challenging as the dishonesty scale varied in each market which we could only gauge once in field.
- Sample deployment across time zones.
- A stringent pre-screener was in place to ensure that only respondents who cleared quality check were allowed to participate.
- Knowledge detection questions was also placed in the pre-screener to make sure only right respondent enter into the survey who has a knowledge about IT.
- Identified samples were deployed as well as recruitment and profiler exercises were conducted across markets covering the targeting parameters.
- High incentives were provided to improve the response rate and lower the dropout rates.
- Regular project updates were shared with clients to ensure appropriate actions and sampling structure.