USA, UK, Canada and France
ITDM's/ITI's and BDM's
Our client was keen to understand the roles and responsibilities of the ITDM’s/ITI’s and BDM’s in their respective companies/ organizations.
- ITDM's - Technical decision makers in an organization with 25-249 PC's
- BDM's - Business decision makers in an organization with 250+ PC's
- IT Implementers - Someone who services/manages desktop PC's in an organization.
- The target group was ITDMs and IT professionals and BDM’s among various employee size companies with quotas on 25-249 PC's, and 250+ PCs.
- The targeting criteria includes respondents from IT industries only and requires decision makers/ influencers who have decision making authority for solutions within their organization.
- The required sample size of each week’s given was different.
- The client had an honesty detector algorithm in place which helped differentiate the responses as honest and dishonest within the survey.
- Maintaining the honesty rate was challenging as the dishonesty scale varied in each market which we could only gauge once in field.
- Sample deployment across time zones.
- A stringent pre-screener was in place to ensure that only respondents who cleared quality check were allowed to participate.
- Identified samples were deployed as well as recruitment and profiler exercises were conducted across markets covering the targeting parameters.
- As this was a niche audience, a thorough track on the sample out-go was maintained and with close monitoring of the progress large samples were deployed at regular intervals.
- High incentives were provided to improve the response rate and lower the dropout rates
- Regular project updates were shared with clients to ensure appropriate actions and sampling structure.